Characteristics of Emu Oil
·Emu oil is a natural product.
·The oil composition is very similar to the skin’s natural oil. This allows the oil to penetrate the skin quickly and effectively.
·Contains collagen naturally.
·Non-irritating, like water.
·Contains minerals, lecithin and natural anti-oxidants.
·Rich source of Vit. E, Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9.
BENEFITS OF EMU OIL
- Anti-inflammatory: The oil can relieve recent bruising and muscle pain.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids: The high content of essential fatty acids can help to lower blood levels of cholesterol and LDL fats, relieve arthritis and joint pain, reduce inflammation and lower blood sugar and blood pressure. The ingestion of emu oil can have a profound effect on the immune system and on healing tumors, inflammation and lesions of the gastro intestinal tract, as is associated with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Enhance and accelerate penetration: Emu oil does not contain phosphorous, therefore the skin absorbs the oil easily and quickly.
- No known side effects.
- Relieves pain: Research proved that Emu oil helps to reduce pain associated with arthritis and related muscle and joint pains because of its anti-inflammatory action.
- Non-comedogenic: Does not clog pores.
- Accelerates the healing process of wounds: Research showed that burn wounds heal faster with the application of emu oil and it reduces scarring.
- The anti-inflammatory action can soothe wounds after surgery. This has been evident in coronary artery bypass graft operations where the greatest discomfort comes from the leg from which the vein has been removed. As the emu oil is sterile, there is no concern with using it on any open area.
- Helps rejuvenate skin cells. Eczema sufferers often complain that the moisturisers available on the market irritate their skin. Physicians and consumers have found that emu oil or creams made from emu oil provide a significant reduction of irritation and inflammation of the skin.
- Stimulates the skin’s immune system.
- The oil is a valuable source of lecithin that is necessary in our livers’ detoxification functions which is important in removing toxins from the body.
EMUPHORIA Cleansing Milk
EMUPHORIA Cleansing Milk is a naturally rich cream cleanser that contains Emu Oil, renowned for its anti-oxidant properties and Vit. E. Gently cleanses away impurities, without letting the skin become tight and flaky.
EMUPHORIA Gentle Exfoliating Gel Face Wash
EMUPHORIA Exfoliating Facial Wash contains a combination of mild surfactants to help cleanse and wash the skin. It also contains Emu Oil and a combination of exfoliating beads that gently exfoliate the skin.
EMUPHORIA Facial Toner
EMUPHORIA Facial Toner leaves your skin soft and refreshed.
EMUPHORIA Nourishing Night Cream
EMUPHORIA Nourishing Night Cream is a concentrated nourishing cream, rich in anti-oxidants that penetrate the skin quickly and effectively. It is enriched with Emu Oil (a rich source of Vit. E), Vit. A, Evening Primrose, Ylang Ylang, Avocado and Almond Oil. The anti-oxidant properties assist the cells in staying healthy and providing protection against the aging process. It helps to restore the moisturize levels, building new cells and aids the skin to be more radiant.
EMUPHORIA Moisturising Day Cream
EMUPHORIA Nourishing Day Cream is enriched with Emu Oil (a rich source of Vit. E), Evening Primrose, Avocado- and Almond Oil. Emu Oil moisturizes the skin, keeping cells healthy and restoring skin by cultivating new cells.
EMUPHORIA Emu Intense
EMUPHORIA Emu Intense is a unique product. 100% Natural, high grade, pure Emu Oil, rich in Vit. E and anti-oxidants. Can be used to prevent and softens fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes and upper lip.
EMUPHORIA Complete Care
EMUPHORIA Complete Care is a soothing, non-greasy, deeply penetrating moisturizing lotion, enriched with natural Emu Oil (a rich source of Vit. E), Evening Primrose, Avocado, Almond and Ylang Ylang Oil. It can help to restore skin tissue and forms a barrier against damaging elements.
- Can reduce pigmentation.
- The anti-inflammatory action makes it an ideal product to use for nappy rash.
- Ideal for rough skin on heels. It works wonders for the parchment often found in the elderly.
EMUPHORIA Emu Soap (Avocado-Almond, HoneySuckle and AlpineHerb)
EMUPHORIA Emu Soap is a luxury moisturizing bath bar, containing Emu Oil. Your skin will feel invigorated, refreshed and fabulously soft after use.
EMUPHORIA Lip Balm (Mint, Cherry, Vanilla and Regular)
EMUPHORIA Lip Balm can be used to protect and moisturize the sensitive skin of the lips. It contains Emu Oil and can help to condition the lips and prevent dry chapped lips, which can lead to cold sores and fever blisters.
EMUPHORIA Shaving Cream
EMUPHORIA Shaving Cream is a soft, pearlescent, foaming cream that helps to give a smooth and effective shave. The cream contains emollients, Allantoin and Dragosantol, which helps to soothe and soften the skin. It contains Emu Oil which is known for its moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed.
Application: Apply a very thin layer of the cream so that razor blades do not block.
EMUPHORIA Arthritic and Muscular Rub
EMUPHORIA Arthritic and Muscular Rub’s penetrating qualities will provide temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism and strained muscles and joints.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the emu oil penetrate deep into the skin to the area of pain and discomfort.
- This assists in providing rapid relief of pain.
- For external use only. Not suitable for children under 6 years. Avoid contact with eyes and wounds. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue usage.
EMUPHORIA 100% Natural Emu Oil
EMUPHORIA 100% Natural Emu Oil is anti-inflammatory and high in anti-oxidants. It is similar to our skins’ natural oil en does not contain phosphor. It penetrates the skin quickly and effectively.
The oil can be used to assist with:
- poor blood circulation
- skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, chapped hands and feet
- preventing & reducing wrinkles
- relief from arthritic and muscular pain
- sun block and ideal to use as after sun burn care
- reduces healing time of bruises and blisters.
Directions for use:
- Keep Emuphoria Emu Oil in a cool place, and shake before use.
- If the oil solidifies, gently heat to body temperature.
EMUPHORIA Emu Oil Capsules & High Grade Oil
Emuphoria Emu Oil Capsules is high in antioxidants (Vit. E), anti-inflammatory, contains Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids.
The capsules can help to:
- Lower cholesterol levels and LDL-fats (in 6 – 8 weeks).
- Lower and stabilize blood sugar levels (3 – 4 weeks).
- Lower the levels of uric acid, which causes gout.
- Relieve arthritis pain after 3 – 8 weeks. The pain can become worse during the first month, but will then subside.
- Reduce psoriasis sufferers’ rash – in some cases it will disappear after 3 – 4 weeks. The ideal dosage is three capsules daily.
- Positive results achieved with Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, Fibro Myologia, ulcerative colitis and any other inflammatory condition (5 Capsules daily).
Directions for use:
3ml oil / 5 capsules daily for 2 weeks. From the 3rd week reduce the dosage to 2ml oil / 3 capsules daily. Again reduce the dosage to 1 ml oil / 1 or 2 capsules daily as soon as most of the inflammation and infection is dissolved (normally about 4 to 5 weeks but it can take longer).